Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love at first site

Everyone, I have an announcement to make: I've met someone new, and I've fallen in love.

From the moment I saw her, I knew I'd found something amazing and life changing. I was so stricken by her beauty and allure that I bore my soul and threw down my guard. No worry in the world could drown the joy I felt.

We journeyed together, and discovered new things about the world and each other. The path was never easy, and she beat me up and made me doubt everything I once knew. But with each new day, I passed a new test. My confidence grew and I was on top of the world. Then she'd throw me back down unexpectedly and my world would shatter.

But no matter how many times I fell, and no matter how many times I stumbled on the way, the view from the top was always worth it. To be there with her, looking out at a world we knew nothing about was the most awe inspiring and beautiful moment of my life. I wouldn't trade her for all the riches of the world.

Her name is Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment